The Indian Navy(Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019) is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, a four-star admiral, commands the navy.
Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019
Total No. Posts – 172 Posts
Last Date 28 April
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Chargeman (Mechanic)
- Chargeman (Amman & Expl).
- Applicants who have Completed Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- As Per Indian Navy Notification 2019
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Navy careers page at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Navy Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Sarkari Naukri 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.04.2019
|| Important Links For Indian Navy ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here to Apply